Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Romantic Love Messages Collection

My Grateful ALLAH
My Grateful ALLAH
Who gives me
the most precious
thing,
The most happy moment,
The world’s expensive gift,
the person with the lovely face,
the person with beautiful voice,
the person created only for me,
That’s the most precious gift for me,
I love to spend time with him,
He makes me smiling and glowing like a flower,
He is the one who knows my feelings,
He is my life and I love the way He loves me.
I love you too much!


If A KISS
If a kiss was a raindrop
I would send u showers.
If a hug was a second
I would send u hours.
If a smile was water
I would send u a sea.
If love was a person
I would send myself!


MY LOVE
Roads maybe sometimes rough but with you,
no matter how rough the road is.
I'll take no alternate route
because together we can make it through..
No matter how tough the going,
I'll keep on going cause with you,
My love the journey will never be boring.


THINKING
Late at night
when all the world is sleeping
I stay up thinking of you
and I wish on a star
that wherever you are,
you are thinking about me too.

WHO MISSES YOU
I hide my tears when
I say your name but
the pain in my heart
is still the same.
Although I smile
and seem care free.
There is only one
who misses you
more than any one else. 


LONELY FEELING
If you’re feeling lonely and
there is nobody there to love,
support, listen or show any care,
just save this message,
it will remind you that a part of me
is always there with you.


MEMORIES
Memories sometimes behave in a crazy manner.
They leave u alone and crying,
when u are in a crowd
&
But these are your best companion
when u are alone
they stand along with u
like a crowd.
So
Always try to build
Romantic and laughing Memories for FUTURE.



LOVE AND TRUST
The most lovely
home is that where
love and trust increases
with time and pains and
sorrows decreases
with time.




LOVE IS 2 SOULS 
Love Is 2 Souls
Intertwined In Such
A Way You Can't Find
Their Meeting Place
Nor Can You Tear It
Apart It Is One
Embodiment Of
Pure
Pleasure & Pain ,
Joy & Sorrow .... 


LOVE AND CARE
Love starts with the
beauty but remains
because of care and
trust.



TRUE LOVE
It is very difficult to
forget the true love.
But tell some one
about your love
is more difficult.


My HEART
If It All Falls Apart ,
I'll Know Deep
In My Heart
The Only Dream That
Mattered
Had Come True
In This Life,
I Was Loved By You ... 




LOVELove is not a chance
or opportunity
Its a responsibility,
faithfulness,
and trustworthiness.




LOVE IS MAGIC
Love is like magic
But no one knows
the real trick.
So avoid being
victim of it.



Forgiveness
Forgiveness is good
Even it can not change
the past but it can
make future better.

TEARS
Some times tears
have not any
reason to drop,
but heart always
has its own reasons
to love some one.
That's why heart
wins and mind
lose.



YOU ARE WITH ME?
You are in my heart
You are in my mind
You are in my eyes
You are in my thoughts
You are in my soul
You are everywhere
But you are not with me




LOVE IS FIRE
Love is like a fire in
the soul. Every thing
burns if it lost.
 


HOW TO LOVE
I learn to love
From drops of rain
From beautiful lakes
From colorful flowers
From spring waters
From happy people
From kisses of birds
From touch of mother
From rays of sun
Hence each and every
thing of nature
Show and teach
how to Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment