Saturday, June 26, 2010

Romantic SMS | Love SMS

Great Collection Of  Romantic SMS | Love SMS Messages and many more ....
I have some of my Heart Favorite Romantic SMS and Love SMS Messages . . .
Enjoy Free Romantic SMS and Love SMS Messages .


The most beautiful words by a
wounded heart………

“I never stopped loving U..
I just stopped showing it…..”









I may not b good looking
I may not b too cueeet
But I love u truly
And nothing will ever change it 





  

Let all my smile be yours All your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours All your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours,
Only you be mine







I feel something in my heart,
it’s like a little flame, every time I see you,
this flame lights up,
this flame is special for you,
because I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment